Skats

Datenschutzerklärung Letzten 7 Tage (Beiträge) Stichworte Fussball Tippspiel Sakniff Impressum
Zurück   Skats > Interessant & Kontrovers > Off-Topic
Registrieren Hilfe Benutzerliste Kalender Alle Foren als gelesen markieren

12. April 2005, 16:34   #1
Maggi

Benutzerbild von Maggi

Ninja-Fever

Who!
Maggi hat heut eine Seite für euch. Die Kommentare im Hatemail-Book sagen eigentlich alles darüber:

Zitat:
You must be the stupidest piece of shit on this damn planet. You make a site about 'REAL NINJAS' because they are 'TOTALLY SWEET' when in fact you dont know bullshit about them, you make this shit up off of the top of your deformed head, and you even tell ppl damn screwed up lies. you call this shit factual? damnit you probably have no fuckin idea what a shuriken is. ninjas don't flip out. they dont play guitars. they dont use crap like lasers. you have no idea what a pirate is. go look it up in a fuckin book, i mean a REAL book. how the hell can you publish this sort of shit? ninjas CANT FLY. they CANT USE MAGIC. they dont kill whoever they want. they are really peasants trained to use stealth and to kill, using REAL weapons, such as shurikens, darts, etc. their targets were NOT pirates, they were usually important political or military figures, often they killed high ranking samurai and the like. go learn something REAL about REAL NINJAS, then you can publish that.
Zitat:
Hey you fuckin moron,

I just visited you fucked up little piece of shit ninja site, and you don't know Jack Shit about them do you? First off, how fuckin old are you, you little SOB, and how the FUCK long have you studied NINJAS? If you honestly believe in what you put on your site you should just do the world a fuckin favor and bend over, put your dick in your mouth and bite it the fuck off so that everyone knows the planet won't be tainted by someone else genetically related to a dumb fuck like you. I got a fuckin list of things that are wrong on your fuckin page. First off, your fuck off firend Mark said he saw an actual NINJA, do you fuckin know how many there really are, there are less than 50 real ones left, and only 5 live in the U.S.! NINJAS DON'T FLIP OUT YOU FUCKIN RETARD!!! do you even know what Ninjas WERE!!! They were SPIES and ASSASSINS, next time ask before you pull shit out your ass and put it on a page. EVERYTHING you said on your page is shit, even your equipment is WRONG. I bet you don't even fuckin know the differance between a katana and a zaoichito blade, and if you DON'T then remove your fuckin site right the fickin now. I'm sick and fuckin tired of people like you, who have a computer and THINK somehting is cool, and then put total BULLSHIT on the internet to confuse otehrs who are actually researching the True past of these excellant soldiers, you MOTHER FUCKING PEICE OF RAT SHIT. If you want some REAL info e-mail me and I'd be GLAD to set you straight, I've actually studied these fuckers for MORE THAN TWO WEEKS. HELL, I've even been to the last official Okinawan Dojo for them. But please get your fuckin bullshit site off the fuckin net or COMPLETELY reFUCKINGdo-it.

Sincerely,
A Guy Who Loves Asia And Knows About The Real Past Of Ninjas
To: Some Kid Who Thought He Knew Something

Klar, das ist Verarschung, und noch dazu auf Englisch (was bedeutet: übermäßiger Gebrauch der Vokabel "fucking" ist garantiert ), aber lustig ist es allein schon wegen den Einträgen im Hatebook

Ciao,
Maggi

Antwort

Skats > Interessant & Kontrovers > Off-Topic

Themen-Optionen

Alle Zeitangaben in WEZ +1. Es ist jetzt 07:28 Uhr.