Skats

Datenschutzerklärung Letzten 7 Tage (Beiträge) Stichworte Fussball Tippspiel Sakniff Impressum
Zurück   Skats > Interessant & Kontrovers > Off-Topic
Registrieren Hilfe Benutzerliste Kalender

25. June 2001, 16:03   #1
Marie

Benutzerbild von Marie

Ein Brief eines Bayern an die Nasa

Great God!

I write you, because you must help me. I have seen your Space Shuttle in the television. In colour. And so came me the idea to make holidays in the worldroom. Without my crazy wife.

I am the Kraxlhuber. The King of Bavaria was my clock-clock-grandfather. I stand on a very bad foot with my wife. Always she shouts with me. She has a shrill voice like a circle saw. She lets no good hair at me. She says I am a Schlapp-tail. She wants that I become burgermaster. But I want not to be burgermaster. I have nothing on the head with the political shit. I want my Ruah. And so I want to make holidays on the moon. Without my bad half. But I take my dog with me. His name is Wurstl. So I want a flight in your next Space Shuttle. But please give me not a window place. I would kotz you the rocket full, because I am not swindle free. And no standing place please. And please do not tell my wife that I want to go alone. She has a big Shrot-Gun. She would make a sieve from my ass. I need much comfort. A nice double room with bath and kloo. And window with look to the earth. So I can look through my far-glasses and see my wife working on the potatoe field. And I and my dog lough us a branch. We will kringel ourself for loughing. Is what loose on the moon? I need warm weather and I hope the sun shines every day. This is very good for my frost-boils. I need not much. A good bread time, a good Haxn and a Mass beer. Have they chew-tabacco on the moon? If not, I bring in with. Is in the rocket place for my drive-wheel? Tell the men of the moon that I come. I hope he has no wife. We can make outflights with my drive wheel. We can make crater-wandering. I bring the Bavarian national hymn bei. We can make tabacco chewing. We can drink a lot of hop-blossom-leave-tea. I hope he is no Preissl. We can spuck around the bed. We can make finger-hooking. I bring the Bavarian flag with an we can dance shoeplattler around it. Have they flies on the moon? If yes I bring my weather-frog with. He will geet fat like a otter. I want to make 5 weeks holidays. When you have not new rocket after 5 weeks, I wait for the next rainbow and drive with my Radl. Please give me a good price – under good friends. I cannot pay so peppered prices, because my pocket money is not so much. Send your answer to my neighbout Wastl Hintermoser. I have the honour.

Your
Alois Kraxlhuber

P.S.: Dont fly when it is full-moon. My dog, this Pig-Bazi, becomes always epileptic and makes then so much noise.

<FONT COLOR="FF0000"><FONT size="2">In diesem Sinne</FONT s></FONT c>

<FONT COLOR="AA00FF"><FONT size="3">Witch</FONT s></FONT c>

<center><FONT COLOR="0000ff"><FONT size="3">Zu lieben,ist gar nicht so schwer!</FONT s></FONT c></center>

25. June 2001, 16:34   #2
Chopper

Benutzerbild von Chopper

Moin!

Willkommen bei "English for runaways".

Hätte mir bei der letzten Englisch - Klausur auch so etwas einfallen lassen sollen.

<center><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">Wenn Dummheit schmerzhaft wäre,läge ich bestimmt schon im Koma</FONT c></center>

26. June 2001, 23:26   #3
Sternkind

Great God

I be the Weib of the Kraxlhuber and wenn you don`t schot him with yours Rakete i take his Wurstl maken a Wurst from him and my lovenly Hausband will get a kicking in his Backwards to flying to the Moon by Half-Prize

Yours Lovenly
Anni Kraxlhuber

***sternkind***

Antwort

Skats > Interessant & Kontrovers > Off-Topic

Stichworte
nasa, bayern, brief

Alle Zeitangaben in WEZ +1. Es ist jetzt 14:03 Uhr.